Onboarding Process for
Social Media Management
Learn what to expect
and how you can prepare as
our new client.
By Dom Jundos
As a company, we love being over-prepared. In fact, we double down on it to ensure a smooth ride by knowing what to expect and how to prepare for whatever comes our way.
With that being said, being overly prepared might not be for you. We totally get it. That’s why we created this quick rundown which covers the basics of our onboarding process for new clients, like yourself.
What to Expect:
- Schedule Onboarding Call
- Sign Documents: MSA & SOW
- Grant Access to Your Socials & Brand Assets
- Meet Your Social Media Specialist
1. Schedule an Onboarding Call
Choose the most convenient time to meet your new Social Media Specialist. Onboarding typically runs between 45-60 minutes.
2. Sign Documents: MSA & SOW
3. Grant Access to Socials & Brand Assets
Grant Access to…
- Google My Business
- Brand guidelines
- Brand Assets
- ClickUp Invitation
4. Meet Your Social Media Specialist
We hope you’re just as excited as we are for you to meet your Social Media Specialist!
The Onboarding Call will cover:
- Content Processes: Monthly Strategies, Content Review, and Monthly Analytics
- Project Management Platform (ClickUp): set up your account and set notifications
- Confirming Access to Socials and Brand assets
Get the latest on
How-To’s, Tips & Tricks, and more.
Let’s Chat About
How We Can Help You